In obedience to Mary

There are numerous apparitions of Our Lady showing her maternal care for her children. Every time Maria always repeats the same request: Pray the Rosary and do penance!

If you are reading this you are invited to join us in this movement to pray and do penance in obedience to Mary.

All you have to do is pray in a spirit of reparation for the sins of mankind.


quinta-feira, 23 de abril de 2015

"See, My daughter, My heart surrounded by thorns which ungrateful men pierce at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude...
There are so many souls whom the justice of God condemns for sins committed against me, that I have come to ask reparation: sacrifice yourself for this intention and pray.

"God wishes to establish in the world the devotion to My Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved." Then She said:" If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecution of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed...But in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário